GNM and BSc Nursing admission for 2020 session has started in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College , Bangalore. Contact -8927002414 for direct GNM / BSc /Post BSc / MSc Nursing admission.
Around 400 Students from WB are studying here.
FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY.
1st Enrollment Last Date : 25 Sep 2020 ( Who passed HS within 2020 to 2019 only ).
Now Seat Available :-
GNM Seat - 3 Seats only.
B.Sc Nursing- 5 Seats only .
For Direct admission contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414
- G.N.M ( 3-yrs ) Total -( Rs 3.30 Lac + Direct Admission Charge ).
- B.Sc Nursing (4-Yrs ) Total- ( Rs 5.10 Lac + Direct Admission Charge ) .
- Seat Booking only Rs 25000 directly to college A/c after getting provisional admission letter within 2 days.
- 4 installments every year.
- For DIRECT ADMISSION CHARGE Call Mr. Mondal-8927002414
- Package Includes Fees + Hostel + Food + Own Hospital Clinical + Text Books ( 1st Year ) + Uniform ( 6 sets ) + Record Books + Blue Books + Nursing Dictionary + Pocket Articles + Identity Card / Name Badge )
- FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY FOR SEAT BOOKING and SEAT CONFIRMATION.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing ( For Admission -Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 )
was established in 1989 and is managed by Ananda Social and Educational Trust ,BANGALORE
and which is attached to Dr, B.R. AMBEDKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE and HOSPITAL in Bangalore ) for Clinical and Teaching purpose.
The hospital which has 750 beds offering services ranging from Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Dermatology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Preventive Medicine, Forensic Post-mortem facility and Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry investigational facilities, and provides training and learning facilities to Nursing students.
The College has good seaprate hostel facility both for BOYS & GIRLS within the campus. Students are accommodated in spacious well ventilated rooms. Hygienic food is provided in the mess with drinking water and generator facilities . Full time wardens take care of students.
100% placement for Nursing Students.
Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF NURSING is Approved by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and Recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi and Karnataka Nursing Council , Bangalore.
- GNM Nursing (3 Yrs )
- BSc Nursing ( 4 Years)
- Post Bsc Nursing ( 2 Years )
- MSc Nursing ( 2 Years )- ( Specialization – Medical Surgical Nursing / Pediatric Nursing / Psychiatric Nursing / Obstacle & Gynecological Nursing )- Seat -5 each. Total =20 seat
G.N.M Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 40% marks average. Maximum age limit 28 years.
BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with average minimum 45 % marks in PCB ( Physics , Chemistry , Biology together and passed individually these subjects) and passed with English as one of the subject must. He / She should have medically fit and within age maximum 35 Yrs.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have completed GNM nursing after 10 +2 and registered with any state nursing council . There has no maximum age limit.
MSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have passed BSc / Post Basic BSc Nursing with atleast 55 % marks ( 5% relaxation for SC / ST ) with 1 year experience and registered in any state nursing council.
Interested candidates may send following documents pic or scan to Email : [email protected] or by Whatsapp ( 8927002414 )
- Color Passport Photo
- Mobile Number (Must )
- Secondary Admit / Certificate and Marksheet
- Higher Secondary / 10+2 Marksheet
- GNM Marksheet ( 3 yrs ) ( For Post BSc only )
- GNM Registration Certificate ( For Post BSc only )
CONTACT : Mr Mondal –8927002414 / 9916489250 ( Admission counselor )
Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF NURSING ( Ambedkar Medical College Campus )
Kadugondanahalli , BANGALORE-45