GNM and BSc Nursing admission for 2019 session has started in GANGOTHRI COLLEGE OF NURSING , Bangalore. Contact -8927002414 for direct GNM / BSc /Post BSc Nursing admission.
3-rd Round Enrolment Last Date : 15 June .
Seat Available GNM-N0 SEAT and BSC Nursing- NO Seats.
FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY.For Direct admission Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414
- G.N.M ( 3-yrs ) Total – Rs 2.65 Lac( Including Fees + Hostel + Food+Uniform+ Books ).
- B.Sc Nursing (4-Yrs ) Total- Rs 4.35 Lac ( Including Fees + Hostel + Food+Uniform+ Books )
- Three installments every year.
- FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY
- Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414.
GANGOTHRI COLLEGE OF NURSING ( For Admission -Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 )
Gangothri Academy of Nursing Education was established in 1998 and is managed by GANGOTHRI EDUCATION TRUST.
Clinical Practice of Nursing Students of Gangothri attached with:-
- St. Theresa Hospital Bangalore ( 200 bedded and established in 1938 )
- BGS Hospital Bangalore (800 bedded Medical College Hospital )
- ESI Hospital Bangalore ( Central Govt Hospital )
- Kidwai Institute of Oncology , Bangalore ( Specialized Hospital )
Gangothri has good hostel facility within the campus both for Boys and Girls. Students are accommodated in spacious well ventilated rooms. Hygienic food is provided in the mess with drinking water and generator facilities . Foreign Language Training . Indoor & Outdoor Game. Swimming Pool and Park within the Campus. Campus Interview for 100% Placement after course.
GANGOTHRI COLLEGE OF NURSING is Approved by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and Recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi and Karnataka Nursing Council , Bangalore.
- GNM Nursing (3 Yrs )
- BSc Nursing ( 4 Years)
- Post Bsc Nursing ( 2 Years )
- MSc Nursing ( 2 Years )- ( Specialization – Medical Surgical Nursing / Pediatric Nursing / Psychiatric Nursing / Obstacle & Gynecological Nursing )- Seat -5 each. Total =20 seat ( Upcoming )
G.N.M Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 40% marks average. Maximum age limit 28 years.
BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with average minimum 45 % marks in PCB ( Physics , Chemistry , Biology together and passed individually these subjects) and passed with English as one of the subject must. He / She should have medically fit and within age maximum 35 Yrs.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have completed GNM nursing after 10 +2 and registered with any state nursing council . There has no maximum age limit.
MSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have passed BSc / Post Basic BSc Nursing with atleast 55 % marks ( 5% relaxation for SC / ST ) with 1 year experience and registered in any state nursing council.
Interested candidates may send following documents pic or scan to Email : email@example.com or by Whatsapp ( 8927002414 )
- Color Passport Photo
- Mobile Number (Must )
- Secondary Admit / Certificate and Marksheet
- Higher Secondary / 10+2 Marksheet
- GNM Marksheet ( 3 yrs ) ( For Post BSc only )
- GNM Registration Certificate ( For Post BSc only )
CONTACT : Mr Mondal –8927002414 / 9916489250 ( Admission counselor )
GANGOTHRI COLLEGE OF NURSING
Rajiv Gandhi Nagar , Magadi Main Road, BANGALORE-91