JENPAUH is a JOINT ENTRANCE Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board in West Bengal for taking admission into B.Sc Nursing Colleges , Ayurveda (BAMS ) & Homeopathy (BHMS ) Medical Colleges in West Bengal .
- Online Registration and Form Fill Up :- 5 March 2019 – 26 March 2019.
- Download Application Form and Bank Chalan from www.wbjeeb.in
- Examination Date : 30 June 2019 ( Sunday ).
- Publication of Result :- 26 July 2019 ( Tentative).
Syllabus of JENPARH Examination : – MCQ Written test will be conducted in
- Paper – I : Biological Sciences – 100 marks (11 a.m. – 1 p.m.);
- Paper – II : Physics & Chemistry – 100 marks (2 p.m. – 4 p.m.).
Warning There has no Management Quota seats in West Bengal for BSc Nursing admission.
N.B=> For Direct admission in BSC Nursing 1st Year in TOP NURSING COLLEGES in BANGALORE Contact Mr. Mondal -8927002414 ( Whatsapp ). Most of all Nursing Colleges has its Own Multi-Speciality Hospital or Attached to Medical Colleges Hospital and 100% Placement after Completion of BSc Nursing.