JENPAS-UG-2020 is a JOINT ENTRANCE Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board in West Bengal for taking admission into B.Sc Nursing Colleges , Ayurveda (BAMS ) & Homeopathy (BHMS ) Medical Colleges in West Bengal .
- Online Registration and Form Fill Up :- 23 January 2020 – 13 Feb 2020.
- Download ADMIT Card from www.wbjeeb.in :-05 May 2020.
- Examination Date : 10 May 2020 ( Sunday ).
- Publication of Result :- 05 June 2020 ( Tentative)
Syllabus of JENPAS Examination : – MCQ Written test will be conducted in
- Paper – I : Biological Sciences – 100 marks (11 a.m. – 1 p.m.);
- Paper – II : Physics & Chemistry – 100 marks (2 p.m. – 4 p.m.).
Warning There has no Management Quota seats in West Bengal for BSc Nursing admission.
N.B=> For Direct admission in BSC Nursing 1st Year in TOP NURSING COLLEGES in BANGALORE Contact Mr. Mondal -8927002414 ( Whatsapp ). Most of all Nursing Colleges has its Own Multi-Speciality Hospital or Attached to Medical Colleges Hospital and 100% Placement after Completion of BSc Nursing.