GNM and BSc Nursing admission for 2021 session has started in K. R. COLLEGE OF NURSING , Bangalore. Contact -8927002414 for direct GNM / BSc /Post BSc / MSc Nursing admission.
Around 300 Students from WB are studying here.
FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY. ( FIRST BOOK YOUR SEAT , THEN WILL GET PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTER ONLY ).
GNM - NO SEAT now only ( Sorry ).
BSC Nursing- 4 Seats Only.
1st Round Last Enrollment Date : 25 July 2020 ( Only For who Passed H.S within 2015 to 2021 ).
N.B=> For Confirm Seat Booking Contact Mondal Sir-8927002414 .
- G.N.M ( 3-yrs ) Total – Rs 3.50 Lac( Including Registration+ Fees + Hostel + Food + General Clinical + Hospital Transport ).
- GNM Seat Booking= Directly to College A/c -Rs 10000 Only.
- B.Sc Nursing (4-Yrs ) Total- Rs 4.85 Lac ( Including Reg + Fees + Hostel + Food+ General Clinical+ Hospital Transport) .
- BSC Nursing Seat Booking= Directly to College A/c Rs 20000 only.
- 3 installments every year.
- Hostel Security=Rs 5000 ( Refundable )
- Free Books ( 1st Yr ) will be Provided to Mondal Sir Students Only ( Its not included in College Package ).
- Free College Tour For Mondal Sir Students only.
K. R. COLLEGE OF NURSING ( For Admission -Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 )
was established in 2004 and is managed by K.R. Educational TRUST by Dr. T.R. Malathi and which is attached to a Govt. Hospital and Own PEOPLES TREE HOSPITALS @ MEENAKSHI, Bangalore for clinical and teaching purpose and has good hostel facility within the campus. Students are accommodated in spacious well ventilated rooms. Hygienic food is provided in the mess with drinking water and generator facilities . Foreign Language Training . Indoor & Outdoor Game. Campus Interview. Separate hostels for girls and boys within campus.
It has a Pharmacy College also -K.R. College of Pharmacy for D.Pharm ( 2 yrs ) and B.Pharm ( 4 Yrs ) – Low fees with 100% placement, Contact Mr,. Mondal 8927002414.
Campus Interview for Students.
K.R. COLLEGE OF NURSING is Approved by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and Recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi and Karnataka Nursing Council , Bangalore.
- GNM Nursing (3 Yrs )
- BSc Nursing ( 4 Years)
- Post Bsc Nursing ( 2 Years )
- MSc Nursing ( 2 Years )- ( Specialization – Medical Surgical Nursing / Pediatric Nursing / Psychiatric Nursing / Obstacle & Gynecological Nursing )- Seat -5 each. Total =20 seat
G.N.M Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 40% marks average. Maximum age limit 28 years.
BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with average minimum 45 % marks in PCB ( Physics , Chemistry , Biology together and passed individually these subjects) and passed with English as one of the subject must. He / She should have medically fit and within age maximum 35 Yrs.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have completed GNM nursing after 10 +2 and registered with any state nursing council . There has no maximum age limit.
MSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have passed BSc / Post Basic BSc Nursing with atleast 55 % marks ( 5% relaxation for SC / ST ) with 1 year experience and registered in any state nursing council.
Nursing Admission Query
Interested candidates may send following documents pic or scan to Email : [email protected] or by Whatsapp ( 8927002414 )
- Color Passport Photo
- Mobile Number (Must )
- Secondary Admit / Certificate and Marksheet
- Higher Secondary / 10+2 Marksheet
- GNM Marksheet ( 3 yrs ) ( For Post BSc only )
- GNM Registration Certificate ( For Post BSc only )
CONTACT : Mr Mondal –8927002414 ( Admission counselor )
K. R. COLLEGE OF NURSING
Kanakpura Main Road, BANGALORE-82