GNM and BSc Nursing admission for 2020 session has started in NEW NAVODAYA INSTITUTE OF NURSING , Bangalore. Contact -8927002414 for direct GNM / BSc Nursing admission.
Many Students from WB are studying here
Own 150 Bedded Hospital Attach.
FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY.
Now Seat Available:-
GNM - 10 Seats now only
BSC Nursing- NO Seats .
Last Enrollment Date : 28 Nov 2020 .
N.B=> Contact Mr Mondal-8927002414 for online seat booking..
- G.N.M ( 3-yrs ) Total – Rs 2.90 Lac( Including Registration+ Fees + Hostel + Food+ Clinical + Transport+ 1st Yr Books and Nursing Dictionary + 1st Yr Uniform-3 Sets ).
- GNM Seat Booking= Directly to College A/c -Rs 20000 only after getting Provisional Admission letter.
- B.Sc Nursing (4-Yrs ) Total- Rs 4.40 Lac ( Including Reg + Fees + Hostel + Food+ Clinical+ Transport+ 1st Yr Books and Nursing Dictionary + 1st Yr Uniform-3sets ) .
- BSC Nursing Seat Booking= Directly to College A/c Rs 25000 only after getting Provisional Admission Letter.
- 4 installments every year.
- Scholarship for deserving students.
NEW NAVODAYA INSTITUTE OF NURSING ( For Admission -Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 )
was established in 2002 and is managed by NAVODYA TRUST by Dr. KRISHNA and which is attached to Own 150 bedded Parent’s Hospital KAVERI HOSPITAL, Mandya, Bangalore for clinical and teaching purpose and has good hostel facility within the campus. Students are accommodated in spacious well ventilated rooms. Hygienic food is provided in the mess with drinking water and generator facilities . Foreign Language Training . Indoor & Outdoor Game. Campus Interview. Separate hostels for girls and boys within campus.
Campus Interview for Students.
NEW NAVODAYA INSTITUTE OF NURSING is Approved by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and Recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi and Karnataka Nursing Council , Bangalore.
- GNM Nursing (3 Yrs )
- BSc Nursing ( 4 Years)
- Post Bsc Nursing ( 2 Years )
G.N.M Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 40% marks average. Maximum age limit 28 years.
BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with average minimum 45 % marks in PCB ( Physics , Chemistry , Biology together and passed individually these subjects) and passed with English as one of the subject must. He / She should have medically fit and within age maximum 35 Yrs.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have completed GNM nursing after 10 +2 and registered with any state nursing council . There has no maximum age limit.
MSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have passed BSc / Post Basic BSc Nursing with atleast 55 % marks ( 5% relaxation for SC / ST ) with 1 year experience and registered in any state nursing council.
Interested candidates may send following documents pic or scan to Email : [email protected] or by Whatsapp ( 8927002414 )
- Color Passport Photo
- Mobile Number (Must )
- Secondary Admit / Certificate and Marksheet
- Higher Secondary / 10+2 Marksheet
CONTACT : Mr Mondal –8927002414 ( Admission in Charge Eastern )
NEW NAVODAYA INSTITUTE OF NURSING, Kaveri Hospital Campus
Mysore Road , Mandya BANGALORE, Karnataka.