GNM and BSc Nursing admission for 2020 session has started in VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE OF NURSING , Bangalore. Contact -8927002414 for direct GNM / BSc /Post Bsc / MSc Nursing admission.
Around 150 Students from WB are studying here. Also We have Bengali Cook.
OWN MULTI-SPECIALITY 200 BEDDED HOSPITAL WITHIN CAMPUS.
FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE POLICY.
Enrolment Last Date : 20 Nov 2020 . Hostel Reporting : 22 Nov 2020.
GNM - 6 Seat only now.
B.Sc Nursing -7 Seats
For More Contact -
Mr. Mondal-8927002414 ( Admission Director, Vivekananda College of Nursing )
- G.N.M ( 3-yrs ) Total – Rs 2.95 Lac ( Including Fees + Hostel + Food+ Uniform ( 1st Yr )+ Books ( 1st Yr ) + Nursing Dictionary + Own Hospital Clinical + Transport ).
- GNM Seat Booking= Directly to College A/c -Rs 25000 only after getting Provisional Admission Letter.
- B.Sc Nursing (4-Yrs ) Total- Rs 4.60 Lac ( Including Fees + Hostel + Food+Uniform ( 1st Yr )+ Books ( 1st Yr ) + Nursing Dictionary + Own Hospital Clinical + Transport ).
- BSc Seat Booking = Directly to College A/c -Rs 35000 only after getting Provisional Admission Letter.
- Three installments every year.
- Scholarship for deserving students.
VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE OF NURSING ( For Admission -Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 )
was established in 1995 and is managed by VIVEKANANDA EDUCATION SOCIETY and which is attached to a Own BASAPPA Multi-Speciality Hospital, Chitradurga, Karnataka for clinical and teaching purpose and has good hostel facility within the campus. Students are accommodated in spacious well ventilated rooms. Hygienic food is provided in the mess with drinking water and generator facilities . Foreign Language Training . Indoor & Outdoor Game. Campus Interview.
VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE OF NURSING is Approved by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and Recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi and Karnataka Nursing Council , Bangalore.
- GNM Nursing (3 Yrs )
- BSc Nursing ( 4 Years)
- Post Bsc Nursing ( 2 Years )
- MSc Nursing ( 2 Years )- ( Specialization – Medical Surgical Nursing / Pediatric Nursing / Psychiatric Nursing / Obstacle & Gynecological Nursing )- Seat -5 each. Total =20 seat
G.N.M Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 40% marks average. Maximum age limit 28 years.
BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with average minimum 45 % marks in PCB ( Physics , Chemistry , Biology together and passed individually these subjects) and passed with English as one of the subject must. He / She should have medically fit and within age maximum 35 Yrs.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have completed GNM nursing after 10 +2 and registered with any state nursing council . There has no maximum age limit.
MSc Nursing Admission :
He / She Should have passed BSc / Post Basic BSc Nursing with atleast 55 % marks ( 5% relaxation for SC / ST ) with 1 year experience and registered in any state nursing council.
Interested candidates may send following documents pic or scan to Email : [email protected] or by Whatsapp ( 8927002414 )
- Color Passport Photo
- Mobile Number (Must )
- Secondary Admit / Certificate and Marksheet
- Higher Secondary / 10+2 Marksheet
- GNM Marksheet ( 3 yrs ) ( For Post BSc only )
- GNM Registration Certificate ( For Post BSc only )
CONTACT : Mr Mondal –8927002414 ( Admission Director )
VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE OF NURSING
BASAPPA Multi-Speciality Hospital Campus, Chitradurga, Bangalore, Karnataka.