Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
Top 5 Nursing Colleges in Bangalore ( Ranking )
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing ( AMBEDKAR Medical College Bangalore ) ( GNM /BSc / PBBSc / MSc ). No.1 Medical College Hospital in Proper Bangalore only with Bengali Lecturers here . Around 480 Students are studying here from West Bengal. Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 (Admission In Charge Eastern Region ).
2. Vivekananda College of Nursing, Chitradurga ( GNM / BSc / Post B.Sc/ M.Sc ) – Vivekananda Nursing College has Own 250 Bedded Mult-Speciality Hospital and Good Hostel For Girls & Boys with Bengali Food and Bengali Lecturer with Lowest Packgae. Around 150 Students are studying from West Bengal .
N.B=>>There has also Pharmacy Course ( D.Pharm and B.Pharm ) Under College Sri Mylaralingeshwara College Of Pharmacy.
Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 ( Admission Director ) .
3. Global College of Nursing (GNM / BSc / PBBSc / MSc )- Own GAT Campus with Natural Environment on hill. Around 350 girls are studying from West Bengal . The College has Good academic record and have Bengali Lecturer also. Contact For Admisssion Mr. Mondal-8927002414 ( Admission In Charge Eastern Region ).
4. K.R. College of Nursing ( GNM / BSc / PBBSc / MSc )–Good & Clean Nursing College Campus with Natural Environment behind Hill . Own PEOPLES TREE MULTI-SPECIALITY Hospital. Separate Hostel For Girls and Boys .Around 250 Students from WB are studying here.
K.R College also conduct course of Pharmacy ( D.Pharm and B.Pharm ) and Paramedical ( BSc MLT etc ).
For Admission Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 ( Admission In Charge Eastern Region ).
5. Gangothri Academy of Nursing ( School of Nursing and College of Nursing ) , Bangalore – (GNM/ BSc ) – Oldest Nursing College In Bangalore College and Nearest to Bangalore Rly Station and Airport. The College has huge campus with separate hostels for boys and girls. Around 250 Students from W.B are studying here.
For Admission Contact Mr. Mondal-8927002414 ( Admission in Charge Eastern Region ).
6. BMS Hospital Nursing College, Bangalore ( GNM / BSc/ PBBSc )- Own attached 100 bedded general hospital.
7. IKON NURSING COLLEGE ( GNM / BSC / Post BSc )-Largest Nursing College Campus on Main Road.
- Lord Jagannath Missions College of Nursing , Bhubaneswar ( BSc / PBBSc / MSc )
- Hi-Tech College of Nursing (Hi-Tech Medical College) , Bhubaneswar ( B.Sc / M.Sc ).
- Sum College of Nursing , SUM Medical College , SOA University , Bhubaneswar ( B.Sc /PBBSc / M.Sc )
- VISWAS ( Vivekananda) College of Nursing , Bhubaneswar ( B.Sc / M.Sc )
- C.M. Medical College , Bhilai (Bsc / PBBSc / MSc)
- Apollo College Of Nursing , Bhilai ( BSc / PBBSC / MSC )
- Rastogi College of Nursing , Durg ( BSc / PBBSC )
- Maitri Nursing College , Bhilai
- Kushabhau Thakre Nursing College , Bhopal ( B.Sc / PBBSC / MSC )
- R.D. Memorial College of Nursing , Bhopal ( BSC / PBBSC )
- RKDF College of Nursing , Bhopal ( BSC / PBBSC )
- .RAK College of Nursing, Delhi
- CMC Vellore College of Nursing
- Manipal University: Manipal College of Nursing
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences: Department of Nursing
- Father Muller College of Nursing, Mangalore
- SNDT Faculty of Nursing, Mumbai
- Sree Ramachandra Medical University, Chennai: College of Nursing
- Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai
- National Institute of Mental health and Neurosciences, Bangalore: Department of Nursing
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai: Nursing
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research: Department of Nursing
- Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai: College of Nursing
- School of Health Sciences: IGNOU
- Kovai Medical Center Research and Educational Trust: College of Nursing
- St. John’s College of Nursing, Bangalore
- Amrita University: College of Nursing, Cochin
- SRM University: College of nursing Chennai
- Madras Medical College, College of Nursing
- MIMS College of Nursing, Calicut, Kerala
- Apollo College of Nursing, Apollo Health City, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Nursing College
- Jamia Hamdard University: Faculty of Nursing
- CMC Ludiana: College of Nursing
- Government College of Nursing, Kottayam
- Government College of Nursing, Calicut
- Government College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram
- MSR Institute of Nursing Education & Research, Bangalore
- Madras Medical Mission, College of Nursing, Chennai